sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2008

Valentine Wish

What I really want
Is to feel your hunger
Know that when I walk into a room
Your eyes will seek out mine
Burning deep into my mind
Striking the spark into flame
That slowly licks my ear
Pulls softly at my mouth
Devouring and tasting its way
Soft wet kisses down the neck
Hot breath traveling my throat
Touching and teasing my breasts
Hard and urgent, soft and wet
Feeling my body rise and arch
As the urgency of that hungry glance
Plants its soft wet kisses round my thighs
Pulsing a rhythmic response deep inside
Unlocking an erotic flood gate
So that when your gaze wills your body forth
Your eyes will unlock the ravenous will
To slip quickly behind the door
Tearing away clothes and inhibitions
Lock moistening erect bodies in an intimate exhausting dance
Until the hunger devours us both.

by Carla Dodd
Photography withdrawn as requested by the author

Sem comentários: