segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2022

Mutual masturbation


I wake, my cock soft
You like naked beside me.
Always exciting

Your pussy glistens
Morning dew on soft petals
I crave your center

My fingers enter
Your soft folds are warm and wet.
I drink your sweet musk

Your beautiful tits
I stare as I always do.
Better than ever.

My cock is erect
Thinking of you, I get hard.
Will you fix this please?

My cock aches for you.
Touch me and I will erupt
Sharing all my lust

You touch your pussy
You take my cock in your hand
Together we cum

My spunk flows freely
A coating for my belly
You lick it, we'll share.

We drift back to sleep
Dreams of moist flesh, salty cum
Rest, rewind, repeat

by TANSTAAFL58 (pseudonymous)
photography by unknown author

2 comentários:

Pink Poison disse...

Voltar a dormir para tudo repetir...

A Libidinosa disse...

Compartilhamento prazeroso...