segunda-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2020

Eroticism in pregnancy



Strangely in pregnancy
I feel more
beautiful and sensual
The sex keeps
me alive and
it is a
pleasure that I
like to take
advantage of every
hour of the
day or night

The simple touch
of my server
on my body
gives me an
unsuitable urge of
sex and turn
my big belly
adopting various positions
It seems that
everything has to
do with eroticism
is fundamental and
very particular pregnancy

I really feel
attractive and seductive
in this state
much wanting to
do more sex
At the slightest
touch I tremble
of pleasure

I like to
take on new
positions as the
pregnancy progresses
I really like
to be weighed
down by this
wonderful pregnancy
I'm definitely delirious
imagine this sensational
pregnancy

This imaginary pregnancy
is very spacious
and illogical
I'm comfortable being
pregnant

I search constantly
the eroticism in
pregnancy because with
it I feel
better

by Laura Arwen
photography by unknown author

Sem comentários: